I am excited to share with you more important career opportunities from the 2012 Camp Pendleton, Calif. Career Expo Information sponsored by Military.com and the NCOA (Non-commissioned Officers Association)! These companies want to talk to military active duty and veterans about career and educational options.
1. The Lotter Group, www.lottergroup.com, a veteran owned company, focuses on family finance issues. This company loves military people because they follow protocols. Phone 949-253-8500
2. www.uscourts.gov – many jobs available at this site!
3. www.StrategicOperations.com – they actually advertise at their web site for wounded veterans to apply for positions!
1. Pepperdine University- very big name university! These people told me to pass along to our listeners to “not be afraid” to apply here. This university welcomes military people! Ask for Barbara Moore; email: Barbara.email@example.com 310 568-5744. Tell her Military Mom Talk Radio sent you!
2. Southern New Hampshire University- brocheure states the university “ designed to help you advance your military or past service career…has been serving veterans and active duty military members for nearly 80 years…” Reach out to: Gary Pounder, MPA, Major, USAF(Ret.), Director of Military Initiatives; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll have more career information in my next article.
– Doris Rivas-Brekke, “News U Can Use” for Military Mom Talk Radio
Military Mom Talk Radio is co-hosted by Sandra Beck and Robin Boyd with contributions by Doris Rivas-Brekke, hosted by Toginet Radio and powered by Motherhood Incorporated. Military Mom Talk Radio supports and helps bring information to the families, moms and wives of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard and is dedicated to serving our friends and family in the Armed Service. We are proud supporters and members of the Military Writers Society of America as well as proud supporters of Operation Gratitude, Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS), Shining Service Worldwide, Fisher House and the Girl Scouts of the USA and Boy Scouts of America.